mystery arisaema.

I have a rather unique situation that has come up and I need a little
advice.  I found what looked to be a gigantic Jack in the Pulpit on a
little piece of property that a gardener used to own, but at the time I
found this plant (in  August with only a large seed pod group) there were
no leaves left, something had either eaten them or they had been lopped off
somehow.  So I am not sure it is a Jack like we have here in Indiana.  The
unusual thing is that there were three BRANCHED prongs sticking out, not
three single.  The stalk was bigger than a usual Jack, perhaps about four
feet high and thicker.  I have just now harvested the seed and side by side
with regular Arisaema triphyllum, they are bigger seeds but identical in
every other respect.  I usually take seed and sow it in my yard for fun,
but these I want to germinate in controlled conditions, just in case it is
something special.  Do I:
set the seed in the fridge, and then germinate?
Do they germinate immediately, with no cold requirement?
I appreciate your help.
p.s. Could this just be a green dragon?  I am not too familiar with those
and maybe that is what this is.

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Bloomington, Indiana Z5b