new webpages of the HORTUS BOTANICUS of the Free University of

Hello dearest friends of the Bulbous Aroids Mailing Lists,
with this very short message and alaaaas nothing to do with any bulbous
plant at all
would like you to know all of the new and exciting homepage of the hortus
of the free
university of Amsterdam and simultanously would love to see ye'all to come
over and to
take the time to visit our Aroid Collections and Otherplant collections
(see my own sort
of private homepages at the site of my good friend Dr.Tanaka in Japan),

						with kindest regards,
                                                                 ICQ =
                                                        Hortus phone =

<<<<<<<< http://www.vantoo.demon.nl/hortus.html >>>>>>>>