Re: soil bugs & anole lunch

The room sometimes dipped into the high 60s during the day in the winter, but never drops below 65 (the bottom night time temperature).  The room has radiant floor heat so that coolness down there is never ever a problem.

But the question remains, would they (yes, the common garden variety of FLA) subsist on what little they could find living on the soil?  I doubt I'd need more than 2 to keep those bugs under control and half hoped they might eat a bad bug or two.
           Les