Re: greenhouse

it sound
like an enormous labor of love. [i hope she's impressed :-)]

Hello well I am sure that this greenhouse will be a huge project and will
take a few years to get it were I will like it. But if you are a aroid or a
plant nut you know exactly why I am doing it. I have to say you have to be a
little crazy and love what you are doing. As for her being impressed !!!
Well, my girlfriend left me she said I love my plants more than her? I don't
know were she got that from. But hopefully I can find a nice girl who likes
that some things I like. I will be looking. LOL THANKS