Re: non-aroid search/Customer Dis-service

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: non-aroid search/Customer Dis-service
  • From: "Plantsman" <plantsman@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 15:39:05 -0500 (CDT)

: -----Original Message-----
: From: Jim Singer <jsinger@igc.org>
: To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
: Date: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 10:07 PM
: Subject: Re: non-aroid search
:this is no answer, les, but it may help in a rule-out. in the trade
: in
: south florida, 'dwarf bird' means reginae and [non-dwarf] 'bird'
: 'nicholai.' betrocks 'plantfinder' [aka trade bible] lists no
variation of
: either. on the other hand, there is a faux bird, heliconia
: that meets the 3-foot requirement and, from a distance, resembles
: reginae. my local home depot had these for sale weekend before
last for
: $2.49 per 6-in pot; nice full plants. if you think that's it, i'll
try to
: get one [may not be any left] and send it to you. but i'll need a
: address. jim<<