Re: Miami Area Resources

dear albert,

here a couple of good ones although i've not visited either in a couple of
years.
----ernesto's good earth, 6901 SW 97th Ave., miami.  (305)279-4665.
----jerry horne, 10195 SW 70th St., miami. (305) 270-1235.

ernesto's offers and amazing range of rare plants of all sorts.  jerry horne
has many aroids and rare ferns.

have fun!
lynn hannon

 Aroiders,

 I believe this topic may have come up before, but as responses tend to be
 private and therefore not archived, I am asking it again.

 After talking to some of us who will be traveling from afar to the Miami area
 for the IAS Show and Sale, I know that many of us are trying to figure out
 where else in the Miami area we might want to visit should we happen to have
 any cash left after the Show and Sale.

 Could some of the many Floridians on the list suggest some nurseries to visit
 in the Miami area, keeping in mind that a lot of us are no doubt interested
in
 various rare/exotic plants, and not exclusively Aroids?

 Some suggestions in the past have been:  Dewey Fisk's place, Palm Hammock
 Orchid Estate, Zone Ten nursery.  I am hoping to see some more in the same
 vein.

 Thanks in advance.
 --Albert