Aroiders Breakfast

Aroiders,

This is a brief reminder that we will again have the Aroiders' breakfast on
Sunday morning of the Aroid show this year. It is held at the Green Street
Cafe on Main Highway in Coconut Grove, about 5 miles north of Fairchild
Gardens. We'll all meet there at about 7:30 AM. Try to make it if you can.
We always have a great time and interesting conversation.

After breakfast I personally provide a free ride for one person back to
Fairchild in the Red Pocket Rocket. Safe arrival guaranteed, however this
transportation is not for the faint of heart.

See you there!

Don