more Typhonodorum lindleyanum

At 11:38 PM 9/8/2000 -0500, Brian wrote:

>I have a friend who is getting me about a
>hundred seeds of Typhonodorum lindleyanum.

I enjoyed the germination of T. lindleyanum article in Aroideana Vol. 13,
No 1-4 1990  by Dorothy Shaw (also see "Two Botanic Gardens in Brisbane,
Australia" by Shaw in  Vol #10, No. 4, Dec 1987).

Does anyone have a email address for Dorothy?

I am looking for T. lindleyanum seeds.  I would be interested in exchanging
information with anyone who has germinated seeds or is growing this plant.

I have a small indoor pond in my basement (heated) and under plant
lights.  I hope to start seeds in a aquarium, then move them to my basement
pond.  Maybe during the summer I can set a test plant outside in my big
pond.  My outside pond has swimming pool solar collectors hooked up to it
so I can heat my pond water.  I have also plumbed in a swimming pool gas
heater that I can fire up on cold nights. I only heat my outside pond
during the summer.  I would move the T. inside for the fall and winter.

Suggestions and tips welcome.  Looking forward to meeting up with Brian and
all of you folks in Florida soon.

jack in Oregon