You may think I am crazy

  • Subject: You may think I am crazy
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:59:13 -0500 (CDT)

Well, in an unusual case something bad happened a few months ago. One of the
employs here at our nursery sprayed a few Amorpho Konjac with roundup. Now
as soon as I noticed I sprayed them off after not knowing for a few hours.
Now I believe the stress to the bulb may have made it produce many bulblets.
I have read many time how a lot of the bulb aroids will produce bulblets in
order to survive. Spraying with a weak mixture of roundup may have some uses
in getting more out of one plant? Just something I have been thinking about
sharing. THANKS