moody amorphs

  • Subject: moody amorphs
  • From: Piabinha@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 20:42:24 -0500 (CDT)

i have something weird happening to A. klausei tuber that his lordiness
pee-pee sent me last year.  it sat all this time without doing anything and
suddenly a small white cone sprouted, giving me the impression it was coming
out of slumber.  but then suddenly it turned brown and now it seems that the
tuber will not be viable anymore.  why are these damn monsters so finicky?
i've had different tubers in the past never sprout again after growing for a
season or two (bulbifer, paeoniifolius).

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/orchidspecies