Re: moody amorphs

  • Subject: Re: moody amorphs
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 17:50:33 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated 8/9/01 21:48:40, Durightmm@aol.com writes:

<< while A.hewletii is a disaster for most while some grow it
successfully. Sadly everyone cannot grow all species.  Oh if it were only so.
 Joe  >>

interested to read what you said about A. hewettii, mine is grown indoors on
a windowsill and is doing its best to grow through the ceiling, currently
about 5 feet tall and very vigorous. Grew it from small seedling and its one
of the toughest and most reliable of all my Amorphs. As you say, you never
can tell. I find the African species the most difficult, they are so late in
emerging I always think they are dead! But eventually they do come up months
after every other species is well under way.

Geoffrey Kibby