RE: moody amorphs

  • Subject: RE: moody amorphs
  • From: magrysbo@shu.edu
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:46:00 -0500 (CDT)

Next problem bulbous aroid/orchid after scooping out the mush and
power-washing I'm gonna try fungicide containing thick Perma-White
mildew-proof bathroom paint.
We take our problems too seriously. Pray for the others.

"Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>@mobot.org on 09/11/2001
11:42:37 AM

Please respond to aroid-l@mobot.org

Sent by:  aroid-l@mobot.org

To:   Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>

Chen-Yi's A-103 = A. albus. That is a strong species by the way, so I am
surprised it survived surgery.