Re: Anyone growing Cyclanthaceae?

  • Subject: Re: Anyone growing Cyclanthaceae?
  • From: "Petra Schmidt" <petra@plantdelights.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:38:45 -0500 (CDT)

There's a nice collection at the Missouri Botanical Garden...all wild
collected by Dr. Barry Hammel...I grew them for him, years ago, as part of
his research program and his collection is maintained there still.  Try
emailing him at:  BarryHammel@mobot.org
and maybe he can point you in the Cyclanth direction.
Petra