Re: 2001 SHOW Sept. 22 & 23

  • Subject: Re: 2001 SHOW Sept. 22 & 23
  • From: "patricia frank" <tricia_frank@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 00:35:35 -0500 (CDT)

So glad you made it. You must have a lap top. I'll be home off and on on
Fri.  They are setting up at FTG about 10am,(maybe an hour) then the day is
free until about 3:30 or so when we  start getting plants, into the evening.
Let me know if your want a garden tour or what you would like to do. Tricia