re black anthurium

Thank you all for your assistance and ideas on what the plant I have
actually is. The local
expertise suggests this is A.watermaliense  as it is unlikely the other
possible candidates are
in this country. Those who looked at the pics  and I have heard back from at
this time did not think this is as striking as
the plant Albert mentioned, I hope others have found this discussion as
interesting as I have
Lyn Edwards