[aroid-l] Raleigh Extravaganza Photos

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Raleigh Extravaganza Photos
  • From: "Petra Schmidt" petra@plantdelights.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:28:27 -0400

 Harry Witmore put this site together for us and if you attended our IAS
Summer Extravaganza and want to relive the event, have a look...if you
didn't attend, well, you missed out...but have a look and then make your
plans for our next IAS event, the annual show and sale in Miami...Sept.
21-22...don't miss out on this next event: our 25th Anniversary of the IAS!
Be There!!