Re: [aroid-l] discussion Group

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] discussion Group
  • From: pmdes@ionet.co.za
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:58:21 +0200

Hi Everybody,
I have been collection Philodendrons, some of which I dont have a clue of
what they are. Could anybody identify them? Where can I send  a pic of them
to?                   Great White Shark country? Not so much, they are
further south where it is a bit cooler. But we have lots of Zambezis,
Hammerheads, Ragged Thoth Sharks and others.
Best Regards
Ps: I can send you a pic of some big sharks. This pic was taken during the
annual Sardine Run.