Re: [aroid-l] Edible Spathiphyllum Inflorescences?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Edible Spathiphyllum Inflorescences?
  • From: "Ron Iles" roniles@eircom.net
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 11:52:17 +0100

Ahem - just got up, Sundam morn.   Excuse me Signor Vannini!  Roundup?
Potion of the Devil.  Yes, yes,
feed the Highland Mayas (& probably later yourselves), keep the useless
jungle, please the wretched & tedious interfering conservationists.
Jungle fresh Big Mac Spathifodder & Spathifeelies by Interflora for that
randy occasion.  In case you do spray Round-up by plane, I'll grow the Guats
in h(e)aven Ireland.  Please do you have the fax number of the Highland
Mayum?

Some say aroids with the biggest parts have the biggest members?.   A
wretched rampant 3 metre plus Kota Kinabalu monster is reported.  So unless
the Devil's potion has got to it, THAT might free some of you folks from
your unhealthy pre-occupation with Durians & unprotected Titans & give you
bigger bangs for your little bucks.

No, I'll just grow fruit & veg & live in my bunker.   Anybody want the
container load of Spathifeellies?   Did you know the Aroid Society which is
my Advertising Department has most kindly put a Spath on the Show Poster.
I affectionately call it "Plastic Flamingo", cockney rhyming slang, almost,
instead of its real name, On its member & other parts, its got white spots
AND streaks When
people see it they'll think "Ah, Fred!  Keep away! Spathifeelies".  What
free
Advertising!   Thanks Reggie.  Folks - please join in the sing - "Feed me
till I want no more...or waggle your hips & delete.

If the IAS moderators don't fumigate me

Pax vobiscum

Fred Flintstone., B. Spath (Food Tech)