Re: [aroid-l] Florida Nurseries-Bill Weaver

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Florida Nurseries-Bill Weaver
  • From: mburack@mindspring.com
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:14:14 -0400

You should go by "Living Color" in Davie, and then you can shoot right over to
"Topical Paradise" in Davie as well...

Both of these will give you the opportunity to see some nice stuff.....

Living Color is very large and you will be able to see many of the plants you
normally see in any tropical plant book.  Tropical Paradise is very small, but
he sells many gingers, heliconias and aroids that you would find reasonably
hard to find unless you were at a botanical garden.

Hope this helps and dress light as the weather here has been violently hot!