Re: [aroid-l] Aroid show Im going!

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Aroid show Im going!
  • From: "Michael Pascall" mickpascall@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 19:37:20 +1000

Wish I was coming , maybe next year .I will expect a report about the show from a few members please !
I know we all just got another newsletter , but work is underway for the next edition . I would like to see at least 10 names of new members . All you have to do to get your name in print is join the IAS . Or send in a question or hint for the 'Breeders Banter' column.

ON lizards ! there is a very old organ here in the hallway , and a very large
STRIPED SKINK , Ctenotus lesueurii lives inside !
I opened the door last week and it was sitting with its head poking out of the top of the organ , at least 3 feet above the ground. It very quickly darted back inside to hide amongst all the old books stored inside .

Michael Pascall,
WHYANBEEL ARBORETUM,F.N.Q,AUSTRALIA