[aroid-l] 20003 Annual Meeting, Show and Sale

  • Subject: [aroid-l] 20003 Annual Meeting, Show and Sale
  • From: "Patricia Frank" tricia_frank@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 22:55:11 -0400

Hi All,
The Newsletter with all the info on the show is on it's way, but to speed things  up, please send me an e-mail if you are attending the banquet. You can pay when you get here. I need to get an idea of the number of people and their quest that are attending.
Thanks,
Tricia

Help protect your PC: Click here to go to the Mcafee.com free online virus scan.