[aroid-l] P. rubrinervum growth habit

  • Subject: [aroid-l] P. rubrinervum growth habit
  • From: "Leslie R." leslier55@excite.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:58:45 -0400 (EDT)

 I have raised many P. rubrinervum from seed this year, along with P. saxicolum, P. eximium, P. 'Evansii' and P. ornatum.  The P. rubrinervum seedlings are now about 6-weeks old.  They look to have a climbing habit, but I have been unable to find any information regarding this Philo species.  Are they known by another botanical name?Leslie RuleLeslieR55@excite.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com