Re: [aroid-l] A. Titanum cloned

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] A. Titanum cloned
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: 17 Sep 2003 08:22 GMT

Bill,

congratulation for your cloning experiment!

I remember very well the discussion on the list on titanum leaf cuttings in summer last year.

Interesting that you got some what different responses depending on the rooting or cloning powder or gel.
Would you have the ingredients or formulation of those products? This would  maybe shed a light on the differneces between the two leaf cuttings you grew.

Good further cloning,
Bernhard.
Dollbergen, Germany
approx. zone 6/7