[aroid-l] alocasia lowii'tiffany'

  • Subject: [aroid-l] alocasia lowii'tiffany'
  • From: "Dany Hervelle" bs246466@skynet.be
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 23:21:26 +0200

Hi to all

I have receiving today the last newsletter and i have find in this that some
plants of the alocasia  lowii 'tiffany' will be on sale at the ias show this
week ens...Off course,i will not be at the ias show...so i write to anyone
who may help me to get the plant for me in my place.
I hope that someone can help me
Best regards to all
Dany hervelle