[aroid-l] Amorphophallus paeoniifolius tubers and seeds

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus paeoniifolius tubers and seeds
  • From: "Pawan Kumar Tewari" pawankumartewari@rediffmail.com
  • Date: 20 Sep 2003 06:26:33 -0000

Hello friends
I have just joined the aroid-l and this is my first post. I would like to inform the readers that I am a regular supplier of Amorphophallus paeonifolius tubers and seeds. I have an export permit and the interested persons should also have import permit to receive the tubers. I have collection of major Indian cultivars including Gajendra, that is non-itching type.
Inquiries are welcome.
Art meets Anesthesia; Shefali Weds Dr. Raman.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match !!
Visit http://matchmaker.rediff.com?1