Re: [aroid-l] hibernation time

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] hibernation time
  • From: "Susan Cooper" coops@execpc.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:18:13 -0400

Speaking of hibernation, I just dug up my Synandrospadix vermitoxus to
pot it and bring it in the house.  There are several cracks in the
bottom of the tuber.  I wasn't sure if it did this itself or if it was
from me trying to pry the tuber out of the ground (which was a little
Anyone have any ideas?  I should have taken a picture....