[Aroid-l] IAS Show and Sale, 9/18/2004

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] IAS Show and Sale, 9/18/2004
  • From: <amh@ieee.org>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:15:10 -0700

Folks,

Just an update on the Show and Sale this year.

Show information is available at http://www.aroid.org/show/showinfo_2004.html

- Despite a little inclement weather, we are planning to proceed with the show as scheduled. We will try to let you know if this changes due to Ivan.

- I've updated the Auction page with more plants, some very rare. You might want to check it out. The deadline for e-mail bids is this coming Wednesday.
http://www.aroid.org/show/auction_2004/auction_2004.html

- Please get your banquet reservations in to Susan. See instructions on the show information page.

It should be a great show, with a lot of interesting plants.

--Albert