[Aroid-l] A.Konjac to Danny wilson

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] A.Konjac to Danny wilson
  • From: DIANA WHITE <dianaw2@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:05:47 -0700 (PDT)

Cold z6 here.I dont take the bulbs in,unless i harvest the bulbs.My Konjac grows in a old time bath tub,with the bottom hole plugged up,and the top hole open.Ihave large rocks in the bottom with the soil mix on top,is well rotted leaf mold,and pine fines[like natures helper].I think this lets the bulb find the correct place in the bog.I used this area for our native green dragon[i found the green dragon growing in a bog of sorts]both does very well.Hope this helps????????Brian White

image/pjpeg