Re: [Aroid-l] Species id for plant on ebay?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Species id for plant on ebay?
  • From: "Temmerman" <temmerm@skynet.be>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:24:10 +0200
  • R0c0ed: (from lindsey@localhost) by lorien.mallorn.com (8.11.7/8.11.7) id i8NEWd930939 for mhonarc; Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:32:39 -0500

Hi Ken,

If I'm not mistaking, the seller (neodana) bought that plant from Enid
(NaturalSelections).  However, the picture on eBay of that auction doesn't
seem to work anymore.  (
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25463&item=4306893954
#ebayphotohosting )

Enid, perhaps you still have the picture you used on that auction?  However,
yours came from Malaysia, so I don't know why this seller would say it is an
African species.  Could you tell us more about it?
Thanks.

Regards,
Michael