Re: [Aroid-l] Species id for plant on ebay?--new plant offer

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Species id for plant on ebay?--new plant offer
  • From: "Abrimaal Svartvinter" <abrimaal@o2.pl>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:57:04 +0200

This is nothing new, this plant is a new genus in Araceae, but scientists still argue if it should be in Araceae or its own family. It was described in 1390 B.C. Unfortunately I don't own this plant, but I have a drawing from the 19th century, you can steal the picture it from  http://www.roberek.net/abrimaal/morph.jpg