[Aroid-l] Aroid: How about Dormacy of Arisaema concinnum, griffithii,and else?

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroid: How about Dormacy of Arisaema concinnum, griffithii,and else?
  • From: Fborrie@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:47:38 EDT

Wellcome, Aroiders
-My Question is about how to handle Arisaema-specs concinnum,griffithii, and, further on,
fargesii and candidissimum during their Rest-Time!
-The first both are under my Culture during the last 2 Years.  Devellopping fine, nevertheless i. am interessted
in all about it!
`till now, I put them ,when get rid of the Leave.,to colder, dryer Surrounding.
-But I`m unsure, if itis the ultimate choice!
-green is -
  really good?
´from the mid of Germoney
Aroid-l mailing list