Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:35 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] help

Please excuse my ignorance but I'm just starting to collect Amorphophallus.
One of mine (label lost) has several round, brown buds, the biggest of which is at the junction of where the leaves leave the trunk.
Looks to me as if I plant these, they will produce new plants.  Is this correct?

Sorry to trouble you with what I'm sure is a dumb question.

Thanks for your time,
Noel
ncrisler@cox.net