re:Re: [Aroid-l] Re: Culture information

  • Subject: re:Re: [Aroid-l] Re: Culture information
  • From: Gusman Guy ggusman@ulb.ac.be
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:13:12 +0200 (MEST)

I am afraid there is some confusion as Arum jacquemontii Blume does exist. It is the only Himalayan species of Arum. See Pete's book on The Genus Arum, pp. 137-140.
Nothing to do with Arisaema jacquemontii Blume.
Unfortunately, I cannot help you find a commercial source as I don't know where it could be found in cultivation.
Best wishes.
Guy Gusman

Aroid-l mailing list