Re: [Aroid-l] FW: GIANT Philo at IAS auction!

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] FW: GIANT Philo at IAS auction!
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 10:19:56 +0000

From : 	Scott Hyndman <hyndman@aroid.org>
Sent : Saturday, September 9, 2006 12:31 AM
To : Discussion of aroids <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>

Dear Scott,

Great work, thanks a lot for your help in getting the word out to the masses on the availability of just ONE of these fantastic Philodendrons by BIDDING!!
See you soon!

Julius and All,
The IAS Show and Sale Online Auction Page has been updated with the Philodendron maximum information and image.

Happy bidding, Scott