Re: [Aroid-l] Lemna

At 11:37 PM 9/9/2006, you wrote:
This may be an odd question, but is it easy to grow the
tropical duckweed, Lemna aequinoctialis?

Jason Hernandez

I got about two of them into an aquarium I kept as a child. they came in with some other aquatic plants...and in a short time it carpeted the top and became a thick coating, so i transferred it to other tanks, where it did the same. this was in the dark ages of fish keeping, i had some kind of longish incandescent bulb and plain old guppies. So I would say YES.

hermine