Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus in full sun ?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus in full sun ?
  • From: Ken Mosher ken@spatulacity.com
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:21:06 -0400

Michael,

It will depend on where you are. Up here in the north I can get away with most species in full sun. If you're in the south that probably isn't true.

Michael Pascall wrote:

I want to plant out as many spp. as I can in a new bed prepared recently .
Know that A.paeoniifolius and konjac will grow well , but what about some other ones ?
Have lots of albus and symonianus , a few spare lewallei .

Michael Pascall,