Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus ID

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus ID
  • From: Susan B honeybunny442@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

not really easy to identify Am. by petiole.  But my guess is koratensis, which can be brown, green, spotted, smooth, or bumpy.

Agoston Janos <agoston.janos@citromail.hu> wrote:
Dear All,
This spring I bought this Amo as A. asterostigmatus. But at the Aroid.org website I saw a different picture.
Now I need your help to identify this.
Picture in attachment.
Thank you for your help.
Jani, Z5a