RE: [Aroid-l] Exact locations of plants

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Exact locations of plants
  • From: "Steve Hatfield" sehatfield@insightbb.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:33:24 -0400

Its called geocaching and it is a blast  Ive found many unusual plants (to
me at least) while looking for a Tupperware container in the woods.  Im sure
some researcher out there somewhere has to be using a gps to keep track of a
stand of some rare plant and if there not they should be!! They can help you
get back to the car too!!

See    geocaching.com   You can get a low end gps for as little as $87.00
Amazon.com or ebay has many.