[Aroid-l] Philodendron moonenii and P. joepii

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Philodendron moonenii and P. joepii
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" steve@exoticrainforest.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:09:56 -0500

In my previous request for information regarding Philodendron moonenii and "Philodendron joepii" I stated P. moonenii was not yet published.  That was due to an email forwarded to me by Julius Boos from Dr. Croat which indicated it had not been published.  I have been informed that was incorrect and the plant was indeed published in Aroideana Vol 27.  Unfortunately I don't have that copy and am trying to get one.  Please accept my apologies for my error since I was only quoting what I had been told.  I am still seeking information regarding both of these plants.  If you can assist I really would appreciate the help.  I'm working on a table top book and these are two plants I'd like to include.
Steve Lucas
Aroid-l mailing list