Re: [Aroid-l] Philo Dr. Mansell

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philo Dr. Mansell
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" steve@exoticrainforest.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:22:18 -0500

Thanks.  That's where I located his email address and phone number originally on the internet.  The email address is dead and when I called the university I was told he was no longer there.  If anyone knows where the good doctor has moved I'd appreciate the assist so hopefully we can locate some information regarding the plant that apparently has his name.

Steve Lucas