Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 05:27:00 +0200
Subject: [Aroid-l] Titan flowerings
From: "Jeremy P" <drplantman@gmail.com>
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com

Hello Aroiders,

I haven't seen mention of these two Titan flowerings on here, perhaps because anyone close by knows already! I received the news on another mailing list, but as I'm on the other side of the globe I'll have to be satisfied with the webcam! I think the second link has now finished flowering.

(Melbourne, Australia)

Aroid-L mailing list