[Aroid-l] IAS Proxy Ballots: Do it NOW!

For those IAS Members not attending the show/ banquet tomorrow in Miami:

IAS Board Member and Designated Proxy, Denis Rotolante has very kindly
offered members the option of FAX-ing our Proxy Statements to him
since it's way too late for mailing.  This is EASY and should take
you only a
few minutes to do- and I can't stress enough how much we need your vote!

Candidates statements can be found at  http://aroid.org/candidates/

PLEASE take a few moments if you haven't already done so, and print out/
sign/ return your Proxy Ballot.

Please go to the above link, print out the page, choose how you'd
like to
vote the new Board Candidates (either directly or by assignment of
and return via FAX to Denis Rotolante c/o SKG  at  (305) 245-6437.

Thanks very much!

Dan Levin
President/ IAS

Aroid-L mailing list