Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] IAS Fall Show & Sale photos

I would be interested.

From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of D. Christopher Rogers
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 8:48 AM
To: Discussion of aroids

So . . . how hard would it be to set up a west coast IAS show and sale? Maybe at the Stribling Arboretum in San Franciso??

Would there be any interest?

D. Christopher Rogers

Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist

((,///////////=====<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

(530) 406-1178

707 Dead Cat Alley

Suite 201

Woodland, CA 95695 USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

● Invertebrate Ecological Studies

● Bioassessment and Study Design

● Endangered Invertebrate Species

● Invasive Invertebrate Species

● Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

● Zooplankton

Moscow, ID ● Bozeman, MT ● Woodland, CA ● Joplin, MO ● Selinsgrove, PA

www.ecoanalysts.com