Re: Tom Croat Conferance at The Nancy Bot Gard,France

  • Subject: Re: Tom Croat Conferance at The Nancy Bot Gard,France
  • From: "Famille FERRY" <jpcferry2@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 19:27:28 +0200

 Bonjour ,
 Oh yes, what feast. During more than an hour  Dr . Tom Croat has read his text french with a great deal of application. Everybody was attentive and admiratif for the work done. It was a beautiful time of our meetings with Belgian and Dutch friends as well as aroidophiles from Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg.