Philodendron rudgeanum Schott

  • Subject: Philodendron rudgeanum Schott
  • From: "ExoticRainforest" <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 19:41:55 -0500

Title: RE : Philodendron rudgeanum Schott
I just received this email from botanist David Scherberich.  Apparently the photo on the IAS site noted as Philodendron rudgeanum is incorrect but instead  illustrates Philodednron duckei.  This is the link he gave along with his message regarding a photo of Philodendron rudgeanum.
Steve Lucas

Dear Steve,

This image illustrates Philodendron duckei, not P. rudgeanum, I have to send a message to the IAS to change the name. The following one is Philodendron rudgeanum:

Please feel free to use the picture, I am glad it is useful ! Unfortunately I won't be able to go to the IAS show, I already travelled in Malaysia and Japan this year, much enough for 2008 !!! Have a nice time there !!!

With best regards,

Aroid-L mailing list