Re: Aglaonema cochinchinense

  • Subject: Re: Aglaonema cochinchinense
  • From: agrsuw@ku.ac.th
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:18:09 +0700

Aloha Leland,

The species is found on limestone mountains inThailand .
The typical one has solid green leaves.  Thai breeder selected fpr white marking
on the leaf.
The species is in non-threaten situation.  Its habitat spread across the country
from East to West.
Of course, I met Mr. Moriwaki since I had studied with Prof. Kamemoto.

Mahalo,
Surawit