Re: scale insect

  • Subject: Re: scale insect
  • From: STARSELL@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:28:43 EDT

Hi All,
I'm not so sure about how "safe"... see the study below.

We have known that using systemic insecticides
won't help with spider mites.
But did you know it can increase them?

Be careful with BATS (Bayer advanced tree and shrub for any not knowing already.)
Treating with this product can also have a stunting effect on some plants, but
I haven't found a study for it.  -- Yet.