Re: scale, insect

  • Subject: Re: scale, insect
  • From: STARSELL@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:00:23 EDT

I don't think it is a systemic....the description includes this:

special formulation technology used with AzaMax™ helps with the uniform spreading, sticking and penetration into plants. AzaMax™ does not require any surfactants and sticking agents.

and

 Best of all, AzaMax™ can be applied up to the time or day of harvest.

it does sound like a good product though.

Something organic and sounds like it works well.

Alison