Two amorphophalluses ... amorphophalli ... whatever

  • Subject: Two amorphophalluses ... amorphophalli ... whatever
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 01:45:05 -0500 (CDT)

Aroiders,

I've barely been in the greenhouse this week, but I noticed a stench in
passing and investigation turned up these two.

There are labels in the pots and I have no reason to doubt them but would
appreciate the opinions of the experts just as confirmation - I have had
aroid tubers move around mysteriously now and then, and a lot happened in
a short time (with very little sleep) during the great ice storm.

Thanks,

Steve

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com