Extra bed at Indigo Hotel--save a few bucks!

  • Subject: Extra bed at Indigo Hotel--save a few bucks!
  • From: Devin Biggs <dbiggs@xantusidesign.net>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 20:28:27 -0400

Hi Everybody,

I hope that this offer is OK to post(?).

I reserved a room at the Indigo for the nights of the 17th, 18th and 19th. The room has two double beds and I would be happy to share it with anybody who might like to split the
charge and save some cash.

I am a male human and I understand that I don't snore so loud, although I am just a little grumpy first thing in the morning ;). Please send an email back to me (
dbiggs@xantusidesign.net ) if you have any interest.

Devin Biggs

Devin Biggs
Xantusi Design LLC